Thursday, October 22, 2009
We are Home
I am sorry we did not post from China. We did not have computer access. Finally, after a long flight we are home. Our trip to China was very interesting, with a few bumps in the road. It was an experience I will never forget. I will write about it at a later time, but I am exhausted now. Our son never cried in China, but when we got home, he let loose. He had a very long hard cry, and then started having fun with his new brothers and sisters. Xiao Liang's name has been changed to Joseph Liang, but we will continue to use Liang, because he has let us know he does not want Joseph. Maybe he will change his mind down the road. It will be awhile for pics because my computer can't handle my new camera software. I will have to put on a disc and then download. Take care, and thanks for following.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment